voomMAPS has scanned a number of out-of-copyright maps to allow you to view our cities as they were in years past. As these maps were published prior to 1954, Australian copyright law establishes that their copyrights have elapsed, placing them in the public domain – so feel free to republish these maps as you wish without any restrictions.
- 1925 – Sydney Parishes Map
- 1934 – Gregory’s Street Directory of Sydney & Suburbs (1st Edition)
- 1936 – Gregory’s Road Map of N.S.W.
- 1939 – Gregory’s Street Directory of Sydney & Suburbs (8th Edition)
- 1951 – County of Cumberland Planning Scheme Maps
voomMAPS has also created a number of maps representing historical transport networks. These maps remain in copyright.
- 1930s – Map of NSW’s Rural Passenger Rail Network at Maximum Extent
- 1930s – Map of Sydney’s Tram Network at Maximum Extent
- 1950 – Sydney’s Train Network Map Recreation
11,174 total views, 14 views today