Information – Visualised.
Welcome to voomMAPS – your source for a variety of useful and interesting maps available free of charge to the public.
We believe that data is easiest to interpret and understand when it’s presented visually, so we take statistical numbers and tables and make them into maps.
Check out the sidebar on the left (or the top, for small-screen browsers) to browse through our maps.
High-quality PDF versions of maps on this website as well as printed maps and custom mapping are available upon request. Please use the Contact Us form for any enquiries.
We will endeavour to continue to add more content to our website, so please continue to visit from time to time to see what’s new. The most recent changes are listed below.
- 22/10/2016 – Added Postcode maps and Council Area maps, incorporating new amalgamated councils in Sydney
- 21/10/2016 – Updated Suburb Maps for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth
- 20/10/2016 – Updated Suburb Map for Canberra
- 16/07/2016 – Historical Street Directory of Sydney – Gregory’s 1939 Sydney
- 18/03/2016 – Sydney Then and Now Blog
- 20/02/2016 – Top 20 Most Popular Surnames for Sydney Council Areas
- 13/02/2016 – Map of Sydney Tram Network at Maximum Extent
- 07/02/2016 – 1950 Schematic Sydney Rail Network Map
- 30/05/2015 – Sydney School Catchment Maps
- 05/05/2015 – Map of NSW Rural Rail Passenger Network at Maximum Extent
- 23/11/2014 – Map of Race and Ethnicity in Sydney
- 26/03/2014 – Historical Street Directory of Sydney – Gregory’s 1st Edition 1934 Sydney
- 24/03/2014 – Maps of Median Weekly Rent
- 23/03/2014 – Maps of median Mortgage Repayments, Household Income and Household Size
- 16/03/2014 – Historical County of Cumberland Planning Scheme Maps
- 09/03/2014 – Historical Map of Sydney Parishes
- 02/03/2014 – Maps of Median Ages
- 23/02/2014 – Maps of Suburb Boundaries
- 16/02/2014 – voomMAPS website launched!
50,855 total views, 2 views today